Friday, November 14, 2014

Our Week


Hello and Happy Friday! It's been a really chilly week over here and I've been enjoying the bright sunshine and fall colors on my morning walks with Mya.

How do you like these new pendant lights? I really like them, they are screaming "add white subway tiles" and I might need to listen to them sooner than later.

It's been a really low-key week over here with a fire in the fireplace every night, just how I like it. We had friends over Sunday night for a big dinner which was great and provided enough leftovers for lunch this week! I had happy hour with a good friend and Dustin has been busy wiring and adding light panels to his garage and it's coming along really well.

I've had my eye on this recipe box lately. I finally purchased it and have been working on organizing all of mom's recipes in it. I just love it!

How was your week?

No comments :

Post a Comment