Thursday, July 31, 2014

25 Things You Don’t Know About Me


1. I’m happiest when… 1.) I’m with my husband 2.) Hanging out with my family 3.) I’m with my girlfriends
2. …Especially if it… sunshinewine and good food!
3. I’ve always wanted to… swim with sharks, ride a hot air balloon and bungee jump!
4. My family and I… are loudlaugh a lot and have a ton of fun together!
5. I was terrible at… grammar and am still working on it!
6. My first job was… working at Emerald City Smoothie (at 15!)
7. I could probably eat teriyaki, curry or pad thai everyday. 
8. I stole… a sparkly ring when I was in high school.


9. I was born on the same day as… Lori Loughlin aka Aunt Becky on Full House.
10. My all-time favorite film is… Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride II.
11. Studying abroad... changed my life!
12. I’m terrified… of the dark.
13. I met my husband… in kindergarten!


14. I always knew I wanted… to work in advertising/marketing.


15. I’m not afraid to… go skydiving!
16. I make the best… enchilada casserole and spaghetti.
17. I have almost no… hand-eye coordination.
18. I always cry when… I think about my mom or dogs being mistreated.
19. I’m (now) a wife.
20. I spent 10 years… on a swim team.


21. I wish my folks… weren't so short!
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with the Olson Twins.
23. I believe if everyone exercised a little more kindness, the world would be a better place.
24. I can’t stand…bad hygiene, clutter and when people don't stay to the right on escalators!
25. Whenever Friends is on, I’ll watch it.

No comments :

Post a Comment