Monday, December 15, 2014

Our Weekend


On Friday night I was invited to a ugly sweater party with some of my girlfriends from high school, it was such a fun reunion! But before the party, I needed to meet up with Cam and Jordan since they were giving me an envelope that said if they were expecting a boy or girl! I was the only one who would know, so I made this box for their gender reveal party on Saturday.


I painted blue and pink polka dots on a plain box and cut out a heart from black construction paper. It was a pretty simple project. Dustin and I filled it with BLUE balloons. I wasn't sure what Jordan's reaction would be since she (and her mom) were convinced it was a girl. I am happy that they were all SO excited! Although Jordan was in shock for a while, gone are her plans of a pink nursery. It was my first gender reveal party, very fun!


It's a boy! I also made this banner for them to hold after they saw the blue balloons.



On Sunday, we invited friends over to watch the Gonzaga game and BBQ some ribs and brats. It was a good weekend! How was your weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment