Thursday, January 15, 2015

Guest Room - Color Palette


Hello! Today kicked off with a fun, early morning spin class. As much as I hate waking up at 5:15 am, I absolutely love knowing that my workout is over and after work I can go home and relax.

I've been starting to think about our guest room lately, it needs some love and some color. I ended up putting our Threshold Seersuckle duvet on our guest bed and used our Crate + Barrel wedding gift cards to purchase a new set for our master bedroom. Right now, there is a lot of white. A perfect blank canvas.

I was inspired by my favorite new throw as a guide for the color palette in this room. I am trying to be budget friendly, so I am reusing navy blue pillows I bought last year for our living room that are no longer being used. I also used my TJ Maxx Christmas gift card (thank you, Haskins!) to purchase similar navy striped curtains.

Everything else is up in the air. I am loving the above prints from Minted and Rifle Bond Co. I think they will help tie everything together.

Well thats on my mind lately as far as design, would love your thoughts and opinions!

No comments :

Post a Comment