Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Goals


Lately, I have been enjoying my good friend Jessica's yoga classes on the water. I had a revelation last night while we chatted afterwards about having power to say "yes"! For so long, I have said "no" to many activities + events with friends. Between caring for mom, planning our wedding and buying our home, I was always restricting myself from taking on too much. So I have decided to take advantage of what is left of this gorgeous summer and try to worry less about things that don't need to be done immediately.

1. Roast s'mores + go camping 

2. BBQ more - even if it means using our small portable Coleman grill

3. Continue outdoor yoga classes

4. Go to Dustin's softball games + races

5. Run in the morning while it is still light out

6. Try new restaurants on our street

7. Visit Seahurst Park

8. Stroll Pikes Place on my lunch

9. Walk with friends

10. Go swimming!

No comments :

Post a Comment