Tuesday, February 3, 2015

May God Bless and Keep you Always


Calling all Parenthood fans! Did you watch the finale on Thursday, did you cry? I am always so emotional when my favorite shows end (Friends, Gilmore Girls, The Office and Breaking Bad). But I loved Parenthood. I connected with it on so many levels. I started watching Parenthood when I took the semester off at Gonzaga. I was so sick from my Crohn's disease and wasn't able to leave the house much during treatment. Therefore, I had a lot of time on my hand and I started watching Parenthood! This show touched on almost everything that has impacted my own family over the last 6 years. Separation, graduation, cancer, death, losing jobs, marriage and fertility issues. Holy moly. Thank you Parenthood for all the laughs, tears and awkward moments (according to Dustin), this show will be deeply missed! May God bless and keep you always!

xo
MM

No comments :

Post a Comment