Friday, March 6, 2015

Eat Your Veggies

It's true, veggies aren't exactly my favorite thing to eat. But there are a few vegetables that I really do love! So, I find myself looking for recipes that transform ordinary raw vegetables into something amazing with a few simple ingredients.  Here are a few ideas that are on my grocery list this week! (Click on the images for links/sources.)

1) Sweet Potato Rice 


2) Kale Pesto

3) Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts


4) Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower


I made this roasted cauliflower last night. This recipe is SO good and it is packed with flavor! You'll just need salt, pepper, olive oil and grated parmesan. It is versatile as well, play around with your spices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is quick to prepare, it just needs about 40-50 minutes of cooking time.

What vegetable recipes do you love?

No comments :

Post a Comment