Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Office Inspiration

Our office is not only small but odd in size, it was important to make this room functional but we needed to get creative! We wanted to find a piece that would convert this space into a guest room if needed, so we purchased this Henry Sleeper sofa from West Elm that folds out into a twin bed. On the sofa are some colorful pillows from Target that I keep switching around.

At Home Goods a few months ago, I picked up some dipped baskets that I am using for storage and I love them! I also was able to reuse a mint throw and sun burst mirror from our West Seattle apartment to help tie everything together.

I am still on the lookout for a rug (but loving the geometric print one above!) I decided the space might be too small for a pouf, but I think it would be comfy to have something to rest your feet on since we will eventually use our television in here. So we will see what I find.

For the work area, I purchased this desk from World Market as a birthday gift to myself :). I love the simplicity of it and that it doesn't take up much space. The lamp is from Ikea and I also hung a multi-colored tassel garland on the wall that was used at our wedding.

We really don't use this space much, but it is fun to have a blank space and slowly find pieces that work well!

No comments :

Post a Comment