Monday, March 2, 2015

Our Weekend


  






This weekend we enjoyed the Seattle sunshine and exploring new places!

On Saturday, Farrah and I toured the new Starbucks Reserve Roastery on Capitol Hill, very cool! If you are looking for a fun day activity, I highly suggest going there. Later that night, I hosted a girls night. Not only did everyone bring an entree to share, but they also brought their pups. We played games, ate and drank late into the night until it was time for everyone (and their dog) to return home.

On Sunday, my dad came into town and I finally took him to my favorite place on Alki Beach, Marination Station! After lunch, we ventured over to Pikes Place Market. We grabbed Rachel's Ginger Beer, Storyville Coffee and even picked up some Beecher's Mac + Cheese. I realized I don't have any pictures from the day, most likely because we constantly had food or drinks in our hand. But I would have it any other way, a great day!

Dustin and I kicked back on Sunday night with take-out sushi while watching Mad Men, our current show of choice. I wouldn't have it any other way!

How was your weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment