Monday, September 8, 2014

Our Weekend


Hello! Our weekend began with a night out in Madison Park at the Attic Alehouse + Eatery. We met up with our Gonzaga friends for a charity event that benefitted NPH USA called Cheers for Children. Dustin and I even walked away with two of the raffle prizes, it was great to get out of the house and see everyone! I also finally booked our lodging in Ireland on Friday night, so our Europe trip is officially all booked!

On Saturday, we Dustin worked on the fence and I assisted to the best of my abilities. We called it a night around 8 pm and fixed up a tilapia taco bar while watching Criminal Minds and Modern Family. Dustin was up early on Sunday working on the fence so I fixed us a big breakfast and coffees (which I haven't done in ages). His parents came up later in the day to help Dustin finish securing the slats of wood on the fence while his mom and I worked on putting together my latest ikea purchases. This BISSA shoe storage is amazing for our small entry way closet and this RASKOG kitchen cart is just way too cute, I currently have it near my office desk.

Staying at home all day on Sunday gave me a lot of time to do some cleaning, sell my rug on Craigslist, clean Dustin's car out (Mya drool everywhere), deep clean the house and start some laundry. Overall, it was a really domesticated productive weekend and we enjoyed every bit of it!

No comments :

Post a Comment