Monday, September 15, 2014

Our Weekend


Hello, Monday! This weekend was filled with a lot of fun activities that kept us busy until Sunday night. 



On Friday, we celebrated Marissa's 25th birthday by cycling around Ballard on a Cycle Saloon. Yes, we literally had to pedal ourselves everywhere we went! It was fun to be out in Ballard again and I can't believe it has been over a year since I lived there. We stopped at new bars and old bars, it was a good time!


We proved to be Seattle's best sport fans on Saturday by attending the Washington Husky game and the Seattle Mariners' game! Dad and Karen gifted us a pair of Husky tickets and a vendor from Dustin's work invited us to their suite. #Suitelife #Freetickets. We were thankful for the beautiful sunshine all day long.

On Sunday, we spent our day running errands and finishing up the second gate into our backyard. I listened to Dustin yell at the TV during the Seahawks game while I went a little hammer crazy putting things up on our wall. Below is my new travel the world calendar that happily reminds me that we leave for Europe in 10 days!


We enjoyed our "Sunday Spaghetti" dinner tradition and had our friends Cam and Jordan + their pup Stella join us. We also watched the Miss America pageant because one of my Gonzaga classmates held the Miss Massachusetts title. It was exciting to watch her take 4th runner up!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment