Saturday, February 15, 2014

Breakfast for Dinner

Last night we made breakfast for dinner, drank mimosas and watched The Internship.  If you haven't seen it, go get it!  I think Dustin was laughing the entire time.  Highlight of the night?  When Dustin popped the champagne bottle.  The cork flew across the room with champagne spraying everywhere in the kitchen and family room.  I was also really happy that the cork cracked the new Ikea frame that I recently bought ... not. 


Desserts Dustin bought and kept hidden from me!  He also surprised me with flowers at work and a mani/pedi gift certificate at my favorite West Seattle nail spot, right up the road!  When he told the lady who he was buying it for she looked at him and asked, "she is the small one, right?".  Thanks nail lady!

I am currently enjoying a lazy morning, drinking coffee and paying some bills before heading down to my mom's.  Last time I did this?  It has been a while!

No comments :

Post a Comment