Friday, October 31, 2014

Our Week + Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! I am off to Phoenix this weekend for sunshine, time with friends and lots of celebrating! But first, a photo of Mya looking festive and annoyed with me at the same time.


What do you think of my sister's costume? She is a bit of a whale fanatic and this photo gave me a good belly laugh this morning.


Other fun things that happened this week included a mini college reunion! I am so blessed to have 5 of my 6 college roommates live in Seattle now! We all lived together our Senior year and I could not have asked for a better group! We spent many of our senior nights laughing, throwing parties and doing crazy things. So of course we got together for margaritas and good Mexican food downtown Seattle. Up next on our agenda is a holiday girls get together! 
How was your week? What are your Halloween plans?

No comments :

Post a Comment