Friday, October 17, 2014

Our Week


Another week flew past us and I accomplished nothing on my "to-do" list! That is what the weekends are for, right?

We celebrated Dustin's birthday on Wednesday, which meant I was up late on Tuesday night baking and prepping with decorations after Dustin headed to bed! We headed to one of our favorite spots, Elliot Bay Brewery for dinner with family. Afterwards, we all gathered at our house for one of my mom's infamous birthday cookie cakes!

Katie is in town so of course we planned to see each other as soon as she came into town. We took Mya for a walk to the park before getting our grub on at the Tin Room accompanied by some yummy margaritas.

We have a few plans for the weekend, but mainly I am hoping to get our house in order at some point! What are your plans?

No comments :

Post a Comment