Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! A few favorites from the week to start your day, I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine as much as I am :).

1) Afternoon Runs

I think these will make it to my Friday Favorites every week because running in Seattle is the ultimate high! I love the sunshine, crisp air and beautiful neighborhoods.  I LOVE having beautiful views and destination points like this! 



2) Motivational Verses

In our counseling session, Chris talked about picking a few verses that motivate you and knowing them well!  Here are the verses that I strive to know well -

3) Flashback Friday

My sister posted some funny flashback photos on her blog and these made me smile! The photo below is actually taken at Maureen's house, the gal who hosted my Bridal Shower.



4) House Hunting!

Dustin and I toured our first home in Burien, WA yesterday with our realtor, Tina.  No, it wasn't a winner, but we felt like we were on House Hunters and that made it so much fun! Our favorite aspect was the "climbing wall" that was advertised. This really ended up being a few climbing pegs, hung on a wall above a narrow staircase, leading up to a child's loft.  Super safe! Then, Dustin realized that the windows were labeled "Do Not Open For Child's Safety".  Needless to say, we had a good laugh.  Afterwards, we went here and had breakfast for dinner :).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment