Monday, April 7, 2014

Flowers, Thank You's, Desserts and Invitations!

Good Morning! A few things that happened over the weekend worth mentioning -

1) Flower Samples

My dear friend, Georgia and I spent our Saturday afternoon together working on flower arrangements.  Pulling inspiration from several photos that I like, here is a sample of what we are working towards -


2) Thank You Notes

I have been working away trying to get all of these finished and stamped by the end of the week, feeling blessed that is for sure!


3) Desserts

I met with our good friend and neighbor, Teresa who is a wizard with desserts!  She has an incredible amount of baking talent and an eye for style. See her Facebook "T's Sweet Designs".  She is currently working on her own business that consists of crafting beautiful dessert tables for events. Here are some photos of where we are pulling inspiration from, her daughter's beautiful table!  My mom was also able to sit with us while we chatting and came up with ideas, so fun! This is also where I plan to use the botanical letters, but with a different saying not sure what that will be yet.


      



4) Invitations

These are ALMOST done.  With several "eyes" this weekend and multiple reviews of design proofs, I am SO happy with how these are looking. Pictures to come once they are completed and mailed!

Other events that filled my weekend included Dustin grilling pork steaks for us girls Friday night, watching the UK game with teriyaki take-out on Saturday with mom and Becky and 2 runs with Mya!

No comments :

Post a Comment