Saturday, April 19, 2014

Meal Preppin'

Last week's meal prep was pretty successful! We only made the strawberry, goat cheese and chicken salad since Becky sent leftovers home with us on Wednesday night. So I still have the Tilapia and brown rice ready to go for lunches or a dinner next week, score!

The veggie fritata muffins were not my favorite, luckily Dustin still ate them up. He also helped eat up the turkey, black bean and corn wraps for lunches. I think I am simply a scrambled egg girl in the mornings.

The green ice cube trick is by far my favorite and they made morning smoothies a cinch to whip together. Since I had cottage cheese leftover from the fritata muffins, I tried one of these smoothies (using PB2 peanut flour) and it was SO good.

This week I will be using ingredients I bought last week, so here are my ideas for dinners:

Soba Noodles with Peanut Sauce

I have all of these ingredients on hand, all I need to do is pick up fresh veggies!


Tilapia and Brown Rice

As I mentioned before, we still have everything ready to go for this meal! Maybe I'll add a Parmesan crust?


I am still looking for some crock pot meals, so if you have any that you love please send some over!

No comments :

Post a Comment