Friday, May 2, 2014

5 Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends! Is it time for Vegas yet?



1. At the top of my "Friday Favorites" list for the week is my upcoming trip to Las Vegas! Next Thursday, I am hopping on a plane with two of my childhood best friends and meeting up with the rest of my beautiful bridesmaids in the fabulous city of Las Vegas! I am so excited for pool time, sunshine, drinks, dancing and just being around the best friends & bridesmaids a girl could truly ask for.

2) I received my official promotion at work! I am so thankful to be at such a great company who continues to support my professional career, is flexible and grants me time off each week to spend time with my mom. I have moved up from my role as Advertising Assistant and have advanced into my new role as Account Coordinator.

3) My sweet co-worker from The Fearey Group put together an itinerary for Dustin and I to review and use when we vacation in London. She just returned from her year working abroad and living in London with her husband. Camille, you had fabulous tips, thank you! It was also a bonus to catch up with a dear friend and sit in the Seattle sunshine.

4) Celebrating the wonderful ladies in our life this weekend! My mom and Dustin's mom both have birthdays coming up this weekend. We also plan to celebrate Becky's retirement from American Airlines after 40 years, wow!

5) Dustin and I had another counseling session with Pastor Chris. I am really enjoying our time together and am becoming much more aware about my personality traits and communication tendencies in a relationship. We also reviewed our marriage covenant. Next on the agenda is going over the wedding ceremony, eek!

What are your favorites from the week?

No comments :

Post a Comment