Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Blessings

My Highlights of 2013


- Took a "snowcation" to Sunriver, OR





- Celebrated Addison's 3rd birthday in Denver, CO




- Celebrated 5 years with Dustin at Skamania Lodge





- Met up in Phoenix, AZ for a weekend trip with my best girlfriends from elementary school






- Ran the St. Patricks Day Dash with Gonzaga friends





- Celebrated mom's birthday with a Kentucky Derby themed party






- Watched Craig graduate from Moody Bible Institute in Spokane, WA




- Visited Katie in New York and got to experience the West Village and all the NY hot spots






- Spent multiple summer weekends playing with friends at Sunland on the Columbia River




- Took advantage of the Seattle sunshine and enjoyed rooftop happy hours, a happy hour cruise, long waterfront runs in Ballard and trips to the Sunday farmers market








- Celebrated my 24th birthday









- Danced and sang at a lot of country concerts - Zach Brown, Keith Urban (whose shoulder I grabbed), Jason Aldean and Kenny Chesney








- Got engaged, partied all weekend long and found the most perfect wedding venue








- Moved in with Dustin to West Seattle (The neighborhood I have always wanted to live in!) and got to decorate a new apartment!






- Went to Las Vegas with Dustin's family



- Celebrated the amazing life of my granddad with family from Texas








- Received two raises and an end of year bonus

I am looking forward to the year of 2014.  I hope and pray for miracles, joy, peace and blessings to all!  Thank you for being a part of my 2013, cheers to the new year!



1 comment :

  1. Loved these recaps, I love you and am SO thankful to have you in my life! On a side note, your grandpa's obituary is so beautiful!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete