Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Life Isn't Perfect




Our Wednesday night was uneventful.  Dustin did not join since he has been feeling under the weather, but he was able to drop me off and pick me up.  My mom and I just sat and talked.  Nothing in particular.  She shared several ideas that she had for the wedding, so it was special to talk about.

I am not normally into quotes, they really don't do much for me.  But I did like this one that I saw posted on Instagram this morning.  It reminds everyone that your life will never be perfect but it doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the special moments that life is all about.  For me, those moments are with my mom right now.

Here is a funny post about Instagram that we are all guilty of, even me! Because guess what?  No ones life is perfect and this guy sums it up pretty well.

PS - Valentine's Day is soon!


1 comment :