Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Keeping along with my weekly series of posts, here are some of my favorites/ highlights from the week, enjoy!

1. La Croix Sparkling Water

When I was in Denver, Thayer had me drink up all of her Pellegrino water that she didn't care for and it reminded me how much I love sparkling water!  This is the perfect afternoon drink at work.


2) Date Night + Play 

My boss bought us each a pair of 5th Avenue tickets and I chose to see Little Shop of Horrors and it was SO good. The best part was discovering that we had Orchestra seats.  Because the play was at the ACT theater it was easy to hear the dialogue and follow along.  Beforehand, we went out to eat at The Lodge in Pioneer Square and had delicious "Pac-12" burgers!






3) Afternoon Runs

Thank you daylight savings for light and sunny afternoons!  I am so excited to start running and seeing the water again after work.


4) Jobs

This week Dad found out he got the job at Bertolli Olive Oil and I got another raise at work, go Team Stephens!


Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment