Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

I am feeling super motivated today and ready to crank through my big "to-do" list for work, but first Friday Favorites!

1) This quote (thanks, Thayer!)



2) Katie's in town!

Last night, Dustin dropped me off downtown to stay the night with Katie, who is in Seattle for a conference. We met at The Maxwell Hotel (where she was staying) and then walked over to Peso's Kitchen for margaritas!  This morning we had breakfast before work and her conference, what a fun Thursday night!


     

3) Impulse Craigslist Purchase

I have been wanting a leaning shelf for a while, but never knew where to put it. When I found this baby on Craigslist, I knew I wanted it. I liked the color because it matched our furniture and it is incredibly sturdy. The best part was when I asked for his address to pick it up, he was located one block away from my old apartment in Ballard. I drove Dustin's truck and used his tie-downs all by myself, I must be becoming a Martin! I haven't had much time to work on it yet, I still need new frames for the second shelf, but it is coming along!


4) Spring is here!

I love that the winter months are over and am looking forward to more sunshine, maxi dresses and time outside!  I am also ready for more trips to the market on my lunch to pick up fresh, beautiful flowers :).


No comments :

Post a Comment