Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

So happy it is finally Friday, my bag is packed and I am ready to go! The week always seems to drag on when I am preparing for a fun weekend trip. 



My mom's procedure went very well yesterday. They were able to remove 4.5 liters (11 pounds!) of fluid and she was not in any pain or discomfort, amazing! Thank you for all of your sweet thoughts and prayers. I will post as soon as I know how my dad's interview went later as well.

Before I take off to Denver for the weekend, I thought I would share some of my highlights from the week. Deena, Farrah and I all booked our flight together to Las Vegas for my Bachelorette weekend!  I was able to use my new Alaska Airlines card as well because it came in the mail that day, double score! I can't believe it took me so long to sign up.  I also discovered my new "go to" juice bar downtown. My co-worker and I went to the Juicy Cafe together on Monday and I am in love. It is fresh, has a good variety of ingredients and is healthy!


Some of my favorites from the week include my new Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm that I saw Katie using when we were FaceTiming on Tuesday. It is easy to apply and the color looks light and fresh. I also scored a pair of petite AG Stevie ankle jeans on sale at Anthropologie. I know that price tag is still a bit much, however as a short girl it is so hard to find pants that fit you correctly.  I have learned to invest in pants that I will wear often when they fit right! Love the finding a great deal and love that Anthro does such a good job with their petite line. Lastly, I picked up these booties. I fell in love with the neutral color and love that it will pair with so many pieces of clothing.  If I had all the money in the world I would have swooped the brown and black, since I love buying multiples.

What are your highlights from this week? Did you find any good deals?

No comments :

Post a Comment