Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites


Hello and happy Friday!  I am excited to end the work week and start a weekend of fun bridal shower activities with family and friends.  I am picking Thayer, Addison and Megan up from the airport after work and then it is time for some West Seattle fun!

I am so grateful for all of my friends who are flying in for this. There have been so many stress factors for us during our engagement and it is so wonderful to see our friends showing us so much love and support through it all. It means the world to me!

This week was another crazy one but thankfully we will have most of our staff back in on Monday and things will simmer down.

A few highlights from the week:

- Dustin and I finished the pre-approval process and are starting to look at homes in the Seattle area
- We put up our gallery wall and got a bar cart
- We are close to finalizing our wedding dinner menu
- We booked a shuttle service for guest staying at the hotel
- Dustin and I had dinner her Marination Station on Alki for dinner and enjoyed this view:


Some favorites from the week:

- Zinc letters from Anthropologie.  I have been eyeing these for a while finally made my purchase this week for our gallery wall
- Hot water, lemon and raw honey.  I have been having some weird skin reactions lately and trying out this detox drink in the morning, love it!
- Peonies are back at Pike Place Market
- Starting a book club with close girlfriends

Looking forward to a fun weekend recap after the bridal shower, happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment