Wednesday, June 25, 2014

10 things to do in West Seattle


I have always loved West Seattle. I feel so blessed that Dustin and I had the opportunity to live there this past year. There are so many things I will miss about our little town! If you ever venture over to West Seattle, here are some of my recommendations ...

1) Matador - go here for the best margaritas, nachos and butternut squash quesadillas! A great birthday celebration spot as well.



2) Husky Deli - a specialty store and ice cream shop all in one. Dustin loves the Husky Flake and I love the cookie dough flavor! 


          

3) Salty's Happy Hour - if you make it over to West Seattle between 3 pm-6pm make sure to enjoy fish tacos out on their deck.



4) Marination Station - my absolute favorite low-key spot. Enjoy Hawaiian BBQ with a view of the Seattle skyline. I go crazy for their ginger chicken tacos and shredded kalua pork sliders, yum! Log-on to the Facebook to see their daily specials!



6) Have pizza at Pegasus, Talarico's or Pizzeria Credo.

7) Go on a walk/run along Alki.



8) Rent a kayak or paddle board.



9) Grab a beer and pretzel at Prost.


10) Explore to Lincoln Park!




No comments :

Post a Comment