Monday, June 23, 2014

Survival Mode


The last 8 weeks have felt as if I have been dog paddling endlessly through rough waters. Trying to not drown in both emotions and a tackling a never-ending list of "to-dos". I have learned to be okay with what was accomplished and what was not at the end of each day. I have learned to listen to my body and understood my limits. I have given myself time to rest, time to grieve and time to work. I have learned to be okay asking for help and delegating tasks. These things are a big struggle for me but it is so rewarding to know that I have people all around me who are there to catch me when I fall.

This weekend I was a busy little bee prepping wedding crafts and spastically communicating with everyone around me as I tried to keep my own thoughts straight.  It was overall a very productive weekend!

Today, I am mentally preparing for the week ahead of me. This upcoming week involves work, packing, buying furniture, moving and driving to Crescent Bar for the weekend to be a part of Marissa and Tyler's wedding. We are officially entering survival mode people!

No comments :

Post a Comment