Thursday, June 5, 2014

Wish List



Since Dustin and I are in the process of buying a home, I have been obsessing over home decor and future design plans. Above I shared the items on my current wish list, however some of these items I have already received thanks to our wedding registry! Dustin and I also plan to do a similar Ikea hack (below) to a white Hemnes dresser in hopes it turns out like the one below. It would be a perfect addition to our bedroom! 



I am excited for all of the planning, buying and DIYing in my future! 

1 comment :

  1. I am going to tattle on you to Dustin - white plastic chairs! ;) On a side note I love that the things on here that I don't currently have are completely on my wish list too and we've never talked about them, hilarious! The mint IKEA cabinet and those stools, YES please. Let's just Facetime and online shop all day today - who needs work? :)

    ReplyDelete