Friday, June 20, 2014

Our First Home!


I am excited to announce that Dustin and I purchased our first home! The home is located in Seahurst (a community in Burien, WA) and we will still be walking distance from parks, shops, bars and restaurants. Even better, we are 1/4 mile away from Seahurst Park along the water. We should close on Monday.

Here is a house tour, if you would like to see. I thought it would be fun to share these before photos before I get my hands dirty (and Dustin's) in house projects!




Re-doing the kitchen cabinets is definitely on my list!



Master bedroom


En suite


Room that will soon become a pretty office!


Guest room


Main bathroom


Dustin's fabulous garage!


1 comment :

  1. Wow! Your home looks amazing! The garden is beautiful, and that fireplace is to die for. I love the modern look that you're going for. I'm sure you have lots of plans for your new home. Good luck with redecorating, Molly! All the best to you! :)

    Arlene Keller @ Scott Sauer

    ReplyDelete