Friday, December 20, 2013

Franciscan Hospice House

Last night I spent time at my mom's house while waiting for the transport team.  Two very friendly ladies came over to help assist my mom.  They loved on the dogs while my mom used the bathroom about 5 times before finally getting onto her gurney.

We drove behind the ambulance all of the way to Tacoma.  After checking her in, we settled into her nice and comfortable room.

 





We had a very sweet nurse.  She hooked her up to an IV and even drew smiley faces on the tape.

While she did that I took a little tour.  Aunt Becky left shortly after.  I was able to sleep on a small pull out bed, not too shabby!




This morning we woke up to snow!  My mom just ordered a small breakfast and Aunt Becky will be joining us soon!

I will post more later.

No comments :

Post a Comment